Sunday, June 03, 2007

One More Chance...

What a busy day!!! It was suppose to be a day spent at home relaxing. Instead, I played with Amanda. We had a great time shopping & spending $$. When Tim came home early this evening from a day at the Portland races, and we went out again and spend more $$. Needless to say, I haven't had time to process the contest applicants. :)

Since I have not yet been able to sit down to post or even draw names...I will give you one more day to enter into the contest. All rules/disclaimers still apply. You will have an extension until tomorrow (Monday, June 4th) at 7:00 PM PST to post your comment(s). I will be back tomorrow with your results.

Good luck!

6 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Pick me, pick me!!

Glad you had a good weekend ... mine was wonderful in the very exhausting sort of way. I don't think I've been that tired since your wedding weekend!

Kelly said...

You're cracking me up with this contest legal lingo! :)
I was thinking about you this morning. I saw an interview with Bob Barker about the end of the Price is Right. Are you dealing with it okay? :)

Anonymous said...

Whew...I just about missed this whole thing! See what happens when I step away from the computer for a few days! Not good :)

Sounds like you enjoyed the weekend! When does school get out for you?

Anonymous said...

If I'm going to get my 27 entries in before 7pm PST, I've got to get going on it!!! Are you sure you don't want to change a prize to 100 diapers???

Erin said...

did somebody mention the b word?

I'm posting Disney fun album later tonight...

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

(Drumming fingers)

It's like so past the cut off time ... come on already ... tell me I won 100 SB Gift Cards!! Or 100 SB Iced Teas ;).

Going to bed, to wake up to my winnings tomorrow!