Monday, June 04, 2007

And The Winners Are...

Kelly -Starbucks Card
Erin - Hershey's kisses
Kim - Flower seeds
My Andrea - scrapbook items

**And the sour patch kids go to a certain blond haired, blue eyed girl
who IS the biggest blog stalker in Corvallis (she shall remain unnamed...for now.)**

Thank you to all who participated! I've really enjoyed reading your comments - maybe I should hold contests more often...I guess you'll just have to keep coming back to find out!! :)



This weekend my friend Cyndee came to town with her husband & their new baby Julius for a quick visit. I hadn't seen Cyndee for several years, so it was such a treat to get to spend time with her, meet her husband, & their adorable baby. We had lunch & visited - so much fun!! Thank you Cyndee for stopping by to see us!!


That is all for now - I'm very tired & my eyes are going to fall out of my head from allergies if I don't close them soon. Silly allergies...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Yea for me winning ... although I think it was rigged ... clearly I'm the one who was supposed to have the SB ... I even called it early on! ;).

Thanks for having a fun contest ... now keep on bloggin'!

Erin said...

yeah!
I'm not sure you want to send me hershey's kisses when its 105 degrees outside!
Now its new post new post, move down!

Anonymous said...

I win, I win, I win, I win, I win!!!! Don't tell me stalking doesn't have its benefits! Smooches!