Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Last Week

...for The *fabulous 60 minutes* Price Is Right that is. Bob Barker (yes Erin, I am talking about the 'B' word) is taping his last shows this week. The final one will air on June 15th if anyone cares. Sadly, I still care. I'm pretty sure Shawn never cared & Erin is done caring. Tim only cares to humor me - he's required to do that a little bit...The network still hasn't said who is replacing good 'ol Bob - I just don't think it will work.

Apparently people have been camping out all week - now that's crazy. The article I read said that many of these *crazy* people have a Price Is Right ring on their cell phone. Now that hurt a little because yours truly has a ring tone from Price Is Right - my phone plays the song from 'Cliffhanger' when it rings. Sometimes I purposely wait to answer the phone so I can listen longer - oops, did I just admit that in writing?

Goodbye Bob we'll I'll miss you!!

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

In all your research did you happen to find a self help group to get you over this "disease" you have ...

The "I love Bob Barker a little too much" group?

Oh and I think I agree that having the ringtone is a sure sign of a problem ...