Saturday, June 30, 2007

Card Making Fun...

Today has been a very productive day. This morning Tim & I went to Starbucks & Great Harvest for our usuals. We then headed out to Keizer Station, a new shopping center in Keizer. There we hit The World Market, Lowe's, Target, Staples & Taco Del Mar for lunch. We were able to get all of the errands we had done in one big trip - whew!

This afternoon was filled with playing in the yard with my new purple hose - so cute...& general productivity around the house.

Tonight we went to dinner with Ben & Amanda & then back to our house for several activities. One of those activities included some 'scrap time'. I've been wanting to make some cards to send out just for fun & was able to get 9 cards finished in a little over an hour. I was proud.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erin said...

cute cards!
should I stalk the mailbox?

Kelly said...

Wow you got a lot done in one big errand run! Impressive!
Cute card!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Really cute cards missy!! Me thinks one might be coming my way ;).

I love doing a run of them like that, all similar but different touches, makes it go so much faster.

Let's do that when you visit me next ;).

The Arizona Blake Family said...

Super Cute cards Jessie! I love them! Have a good week and happy 4th of July!

Andrea said...

I love those cards! They are so cute!