Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Busy Days

Why is it that summer vacation has started, yet I can't sleep in!?! It's like my body knows I can sleep if it would let me, so it's not. Ah well - I've been quite a productive girl these last two days, but have also filled my time with lots of play to balance it out.

Tim showed me a new blog this weekend & I like it a lot - here's the link if you want to check it out. Seems fun...

I do have lots to report but it will have to wait. I'll try to post pictures & adventures from the weekend by tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

That link IS a lot of fun ... but leads to a lot of online spending temptation ... I can only look when I have lots of willpower (say, after I check our credit card bill ;) ).

Oh and good for you not being lazy those first TWO days of va-ca-ca, I'm shocked (and of course, proud) actually ;).