Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Power of Four...

I was just going through some old e-mails & found this from my friend Lindsay. I thought I would pass this along & tag anyone who wants to play. Have fun!!

four jobs I've had

Planet Kid - Party person, kid monitor, counter, etc.
Repossessed used cars/In-house accounts
Music Office girl/Choir office guru
Legal assistant
four movies I can watch over and over
An Affair To Remember (My fav.)
You've Got Mail
Devil Wears Prada
Sleepless In Seattle
four places I have lived
Meridian, ID
Boise, ID
Salem, OR
Keizer, OR
four tv shows I love to watch
The Price Is Right
Friends
Greys Anatomy
LOST
four places I have been on holiday
Europe
South Carolina
Florida
Arizona
four of my favorite dishes
Southwest Chicken Salad
Manicotti
Chicken Fajitas
BBQ Chicken wrap from Red Rob Bob
four websites I visit daily
Google.com
My Blog list
Weather.com
MSN.com
four places I'd rather be right now
I'm at home, so I'm pretty good :) otherwise...
Disneyland
South Carolina visiting Nana
Switzerland on Lake Lucerne


4 comments:

Bethany said...

A few things in common:
Planet Kid - not to bad for a first job.
An Affair to Remember - I just watched it for the first time about a month ago. About half of the way through I was already telling Jeff that he needed to buy it for me... LOVED IT!
Meridian/Boise - Of course we've lived a few of the same places :)
BBQ Chicken Wrap - I had never tried it until I went out with you to "Red Rob Bob", but I have seriously ordered nothing else since then (and we go quite often since Claire loves it). Thanks for the introduction!
Disneyland - Can't wait to take Claire. Jeff and I have both been, but not together yet.
Great list!

Kelly said...

I can tell you're on summer vacation because I had a lot of posts to catch up on! :)

Wasn't the coast perfect? The weather was so great! We stocked up on strawberries too. There's jam making in my very near future!
I still have my verse from Bethany. It was written on an index card but it was given to us by an older man in the church who also worked at the college. I thought it was a sweet thing for them to do.
Good list...why wasn't Boise on the list of places to be? :)

Erin said...

Like this game....
it may reappear on my blog momentarily!
Can I count mediator between J and T as a job??? Hee hee!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hmmm ... I HAVE to comment here, even though I believe I knew all of things, so what shall I say ... I'll copy Bethany ...

A few things in common:
Planet Kid - I think I got you the job ;).
Devil Wears Prada - Maybe, but I'd have to make sure Sweet Home Alabama was on there too!
Meridian & Boise
Greys
Chicken Fajitas
My Blog List

And UNLIKE you, I'd love to be on the Oregon Coast with you & Tim in a fab beach house ... how do you rank now?!?!