Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Whale of a Time...

Okay, so Saturday we went to the coast for the first time since last August - sad, I know. We went on a whale watching boat which was super fun...however Tim got this photo when we were on shore. How cool is that?! We must have been speaking whale.


Devil's Punchbowl


On the way home we stopped by a fruit stand & got fresh Oregon Strawberries. They are the BEST!! We came home & I made (yes, Andrea, I said made) Strawberry Shortcakes for our fresh fruits. It's hard to see them under the fabulous whipped cream, but I promise, it's there. They were delish. (Notice the cute card Andrea sent me in the background)...



Sunday we officially joined our church. With each membership, they give you a membership verse. This was the first time I've ever gotten such a verse & I thought that was very cool. Here is 'my verse' if you'd like to check it out. We are now official. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

I miss the OR coast!
strawberries look yummy, so does Andrea's card!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

So happy ...

You FINALLY made it over to the coast. You know how we roll our eyes at all your missed weekends at the ocean we would give our right arm for (okay, maybe just my right arm hair, not really my arm).

That you're eating strawberry shortcake ... yummy ... any way you cook it ;).

And that you've been welcomed and loved and accepted into a great body of believers. What a blessing!!