Monday, June 11, 2007

Curtains & Random Information...

Well, we're in the final stretch. This is my last week of school. The kids are done on Wednesday & I'm done on Friday afternoon. I have a massage appointment scheduled to make my start to summer official. It's a good thing we are done this week too because the kids are lit up like birthday cakes - it's more like crowd control than teaching this week. Field Day on Wednesday morning will most certainly send them (& maybe us) over the edge. Ah, Field Day.

Today at school Erin-O sent me an e-mail letting me know she was home today because she was sick (I hope you're feeling better now Erin!!) & also letting me know that she did a scrapbook page of us. Erin is a scrapbooker extraordinaire - here is the page she did of us - so sweet, I love it.

I finally replaced the curtains in our living room after months & months of searching and complaining. They aren't exactly what I set out to find, but I like them & I think they look nice in the room. What do you think?


Full view, including topper, far away...

Very near...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Oooh, that fabric is very pretty! I like it.

That massage is going to be soooo good, I'm jealous :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I like, I like ... I'm with you, not what I would picture you picking out, but I think they look lovely. The subtle bit of yellow to tie in with your accent wall and the bits of red ... good work!!

And you've inspired me in the cooking department (gasp) ... I made strawberry jam yesterday .... MMMMMmmmm. More on that when I FINALLY update my blog sometime today, LOL!

Happy Last Wednesday of School!!

Erin said...

I'll have to see the curtains in person....someday....

smooches!

Kelly said...

No more kids right? Woo-hoo! Enjoy your massage! You deserve it and what a perfect way to start your summer vacation!