Thursday, May 31, 2007

Celebrate 100!!

Here it is...post #100. Who would have thought that I would actually stick through this blog-thing? And without children to post about...#100 posts of randomness. Thank you for joining me in this crazy blogging journey.

So here it is - your chance for way cool prizes! Prizes may include, but are not limited to:

*100 nickels on a Starbucks card
*100 Hershey's kisses (your choice, all have to be the same)
*100 Flower seeds
*100 random scrapbook items
*100 sour patch kids (for those lurkers out there - I know who you are)...

Contest rules: You must post a comment anytime before Sunday noon, PST. You may post one comment per day to increase your chances. Winners will be drawn from a random selection. Prize winners will be notified via my blog Sunday evening.

**Disclaimers: Quality may vary. Some assembly required. You do not need to be present to win. Action figures sold separately. If rash, redness, or swelling develops discontinue use. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. For recreational use only.

Good luck!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Yea! I love being the first to post for a contest! :)
I for one am glad you have stuck with this blog thing, even without kids to post about. :) I feel like we're getting to know each other all over again!

Erin said...

ok girlie, if I get a rash or redness from this contest, it wouldn't be all that unusual, but you would be in trouble! Quite clever that little disclaimer...

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so exciting! I am so impressed by your consistent randomness! I only hope to be as random as you and hit 100 some day! Do you have a prize of 100 diapers? Now THAT would be cool for me!!!

Erin said...

If you want us to post multiple times, maybe you should update your blog!!! How about random facts about the #100 or your top 100 songs or something....
by the way, I'd love to come over. Got a teleport or something?

Kelly said...

Just stopping in to leave comment #2. :) Hope you're having a good weekend!

Kimberly said...

although I don't comment often..or ever...i do stop by and enjoy reading your blog. you need to get your sister on here!!

Erin said...

me again...missing you...

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

pick me, pick me ... I hope I'm the reason you delayed the contest ... I am just now checking in on your blog ...

so maybe if I post now and later today it will count twice? since I am your most faithful poster (usually) ;P.