Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bird Adventures...

This morning began around 9:00 am after a wonderful sleeping in session. Tim & I had decided we would go to the cool knitting store in Silverton today so he could show them the work he had done on their website - check out the link, my husband created it!! :) I took my sweater (now on row 16) with & happily knitted away & chatted with people in the store. After he finished, we decided to check out the Farmer's Market. It was here we found our new friend Taz. Taz's owner asked me if I wanted to hold him and at first I was hesitant - then I decided to go for it, so I held my first bird. He is a beautiful bird & was very content on my arm. Tim held him next and we had a lot of fun petting & calling to the 'pretty bird, pretty bird'.


After our Farmer's Market adventure, we went for lunch at a local Thai restaurant. It proved to be a delicious decision, and one that sent me straight to a 2 1/2 hour nap when we got home. Since I woke up from my lengthy nap, I haven't been terribly productive & I'm okay with that. I'm quite enjoying my lazy, quiet Saturday.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! Sounds like a fun day!

Kelly said...

I'm glad someone had a lazy Saturday! I definitely have one planned for next week!
The website looks good! And I totally know where that's at! My best friend from college lives in Silverton so I've spent some time there. :)
Cute jacket too!

Kim said...

I had that same sweatshirt...is it from old Navy...the kids section...XL....Hope I didn't give away any secrets. Love ya k