Wednesday, May 09, 2007

'Make ya wanna...'

jump...jump...' Remember that song? Everytime I hear it I think of dancing after school in Andrea's livingroom. So I guess it's only fitting that we are into jump pictures these days. :) This is from their visit a few weeks ago. I think Ethan is going to be jumping higher than us next visit - I'd better work on my skills.


Not much to report this week. Only 23 days of kids (but who's counting, right?!?) & 5 concerts left. Whew! The biggest one (100 2nd graders) is happening next week, so it will be nice to get that taken care of. I've resolved to go to bed early tonight - probably after American Idol. I'm guessing that LaKisha goes...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Remember that song? I think it was the theme song of our freshman year! It always makes me think of Andrea...and Jason what's his name. Remember him Andrea? :)

You do sound like a true teacher. My mom's counting down the days too. Any big plans this summer?

Kelly said...

Stotts! Jason Stotts! It's been driving me crazy that I couldn't remember his last name. Phew I feel better.