Monday, May 14, 2007

Ahhhh...

Last week was Teacher Appreciation week at school. I was showered with flowers, candy, hand-made cards, & compliments from all ages of my kids. It was so sweet & kind of them. I still have flowers all over (inside & out) at home & at school from my kiddos.

Which leads me to the 'cute kid story of the day'. I was walking down the hall today with four 2nd graders, three girls & one boy. One of the girls looked at me & out of no where said "Mrs. A. how do you get your hair so curly everyday?" I replied that my hair is naturally curly - & it just does it on it's own... "one day, I want to get a perm so my hair is as curly as yours."

Isn't that cute? I love my kids.

20 days... :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ha ha that's cute! I had a similar question from a kid once. At the end of the converation they had decided God gave me a perm. :)
20 days...is that school days or actual days?