Monday, January 29, 2007

For Angie's Baby


Here is my latest hat. Sadly, no, it didn't come from my new favorite book. But...the next one will!! This hat knitted up in just under 3 hours - can't complain about that!! It's for my friend at school - she's having a baby shower on Feb. 15th, so I'm way ahead of schedule. I still have one purse hanging over my head (not literally) that I need to finish from Christmas. Oops! I did however, knit 8 purses for Christmas gifts in time. 1 1/2 more have been produced since Christmas. Maybe I can finish that up this week and move onto a fun new baby hat. I am also entertaining the idea of knitting a sweater. That might be a good summer project, when I have more time on my hands.

Speaking of babies - my good friend Michelle had her baby girl this weekend. They named her Lauren Eva: 5 lbs. 8 oz. 17 inches long. Michelle now lives in Florida (*sigh*) so it will be a while before I meet Lauren. The new Mommy & baby are doing well & were suppose to go home yesterday. Congratulations Brad & Michelle!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute hat Jessie! I love the colors. Man, I need to learn to knit. For real this time. :)

Bethany said...

I love that yarn you used, it really made a cute hat. I need to practice my knitting. I haven't even crocheted for awhile. How sad...

Anonymous said...

I am with Kelly, I need to learn how to do that! Too cute!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Really cute ... love it!!

Hope you're having a good week!