Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well as you can see from my two previous posts, we 'had a ball' this weekend. Hee, hee.

Friday morning, Andrea & EE picked us up from the airport. We went to Andrea's house & played around. That afternoon, my mom & Nana came to get me & I played with them for a few hours. Friday night, Matt, Andrea, EE, & us went to dinner. It was a great time of chatting, good food, and lots of fun. Thank you again Matt & Andrea for allowing us to stay at your fantastic 'bed & breakfast'. You guys are the best.

Saturday morning I went to my parents house & played with my family. Then, around 5 Tim came to pick me up & we went to dinner together. It was a really nice romantic time (& some good alone time that we needed). After dinner we headed to the ball(s). We returned to Andrea's & chatted until 1 am! Needless to say, I'm tired today.

Today we flew home & I got the house ready for the week. I also started & finished a purse this weekend. I currently have banana bread baking in the oven (Andrea, aren't you proud of me) & I even helped make dinner tonight. I'm feeling very domestic. :) Happy Sunday evening...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wait a second weren't you just here? :)
What a fun (fast) weekend! You looked beautiful! All of you looked great! How cool for your Nana to be able to go too!
I made banana bread this weekend too! It one of the kids favorites.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous....looks like fun.

AZ misses you!

Anonymous said...

How fun to be able to go to that ball! You looked so pretty.

Bethany said...

I missed you again! Bummer, but I'm glad you had a great time :)