Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Headless Hand Turkey...


Random funny niece story for the day:

While waiting for our lunch at Red Robin, Nellie was entertaining herself (& us) by drawing. I asked her to draw a 'hand turkey' (one of my favorite party tricks) and she was quick to respond. She put her hand flat on the paper & began to trace. To our delight she traced all four fingers & ignored her thumb. My sister said that's how she always does it, no tracing of the thumb, just the other four fingers. It was hilarious & I chuckle to myself every time I think of Nellie and her headless hand turkey.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute :)

Kelly said...

That made laugh!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

She is a funny one that girl ... it's just so much fun "hearing" and "seeing" what goes on in their little heads. I just love the funny things Ethan is coming up with these days ...

New Post, New Post ... I know you'll slack this weekend, so give me something good!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You need to get your sister to start blogging!!!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Has nothing more exciting happened in your life?!?! Come on already :P.