Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Back In The Saddle Again...

Yes, I've finally returned to the gym. I'm happy to report that I stayed on the Elliptical for 25 minutes! I was only planning on 15, but was able to squeeze 10 more minutes out of myself somehow. (The People magazine & fun iPod music didn't hurt...). I have plans to go to the gym tomorrow night with my friend Amanda & then to a Group Power class with Tim on Thursday. I'm going to get back into the routine of 3-4 times a week.

Andrea is calling this week her 'back to the grind week'. I think I should do the same, I'm having to go to work, do laundry, work out, get up early...this is definitely not vacation anymore. Boo-hoo.

After a hot shower & some lovely Bath & Body products, I'm smelling better & feeling good. Watch out gym...I'm coming back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Good thing I'm not letting Matt see this post, you know he'd have a hay day teasing you :). I on the other hand will say good job, keep it up ... 21 days makes a habit ;).

Are you stopping by this weekend?!?! Need to know if I should get the extra bed made ;).

Bethany said...

Good for you! I haven't been to the gym nearly enough these last few weeks, but I'm off to see the trainer again tomorrow, let's hope that I haven't been so bad as to gain ;)

Kelly said...

Yea for you! A new gym is being built right by our house and, as much as I like visiting with Denise Austin in the mornings, I am really tempted to get a membership.