Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Post

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything exciting for my title...much like the day. I really don't have a lot to report - which is okay. :) My work day today was just fine, kids were well behaved & we had a great time singing songs, playing circle games, and having choir. Tomorrow we don't have any kids!! It's strange how excited teachers get when the kids don't come to school. Tomorrow will be a day of catch up, meetings, and program planning.

I think a run to Starbucks will be in order for first thing tomorrow morning. Ah, the happiness a decaf, non-fat, tall latte can bring to a music teacher...

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Decaf? Are you nuts? Although I guess with no kids at school you might not need the extra boost right
Enjoy your day! :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I'm with Kelly, I mean really, why bother, no caffeine, no good fattening flavor and only a tall? What a waste ... :P

dickie said...

The caffeine has the same effect on her as talking to Andrea...