Friday, January 26, 2007

Okay, I Give Up...

Since last summer Andrea has been going on and on about how wonderful her book itty-bitty hats is. I looked at her book this summer, oohed-and-ahhhed over several patterns, but didn't think much more about it. Then she posted the 'bunny tail' hat. I almost melted when I saw it. That hat sealed the deal. We were at Borders tonight after dinner & I purchased said book. I'm so excited - infact, I need to finish this post quickly so I can go start hat!!! Thank you Andrea for the inspiration - I hope to create many cute hats in the near future. :)



You may also notice the fingernail polish sitting next to the book. It's my new fav color from OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark'. It's a deep purple color with some sparkle to it - a girls' got to have her sparkle!! I also like it because it looks almost black & makes me feel a little on the funky side. Quite a change of pace for this super pink girlie-girl.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm excited to see what you knit first. I think you kids will like your new "funky" polish color. It might even make you cool :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Are you wearing black fingernail polish? Are you punk? Have you gone to the darkside? LOL!!

Well finally you listened to me and bought the book. Seriously, not only are the patterns SO cute, it is written so well ... it's perfect for learning to knit on dpn's ;). Which hat are you starting with?

Happy Weekending to you!

Kelly said...

So if I do have another baby do I get cute hats from Andrea and you? It may be worth going through another C-section! :) Totally kidding, we're picking the next ones up from the "orphan store"
That's very cool nailpolish! I agree that a girl needs her sparkles, especially living with only boys!