Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Laundry Room


Before...



After!!



For 2 1/2 years I've been talking about painting the laundry room. When we moved into our house we painted almost everything except the guest room (which was already painted) & the laundry room (because we ran out of steam...). So this past weekend Tim, Nicole, & I painted the room. Tim did the cool blue stripes & the rest of the room is now a beautiful shade of 'Cinnamon'. :) I also got a new soap dispenser & new red towels. All that's left is the fun vinyl quote that Andrea is going to order in a couple of weeks. When it's up, I'll update you on the newest & final addition to the 'laundry room project' - I know, so exciting!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the stripes. This made me laugh though because I seriously just got done taking pictures of our upcoming weekend project :)

Kelly said...

Looks cute! Our laundry room has been sitting on the list of things to do since we moved in. Maybe that can be next. Although after 5 years who am I kidding? :)
Good job on the stripes Tim!

Bethany said...

The stripes are just GREAT! I love that color too!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

LOVE the way this turned out ... so stinkin' cute. Love, love, love the stripe ... I may have to copy that in E's room. Timmy will let us steal his idea won't he? ;). Now tell me again how the red towels fit in? :P.