Saturday, January 20, 2007

Interesting...

Thursday afternoon, Tim called me & told me that he was going to be receiving a package Friday afternoon with 'live material' in it. He wasn't sure what it was, but it was coming from a company that he does reviews for. I was a little nervous about this 'live' package, but we decided it would probably be flowers. So Friday afternoon when I got home I saw the package on the front porch, brought it in & carefully began to open it. Thankfully nothing jumped out at me but it wasn't flowers...they sent him an EcoSphere - "give a world to someone". I couldn't take it out of the box right away, I had to let it warm up to room temperature. A few hours later we took it out & these 3 itty bitty shrimp were inside along with rocks and a coral type thingy (yes, that's it technical name...). :) We put it on the counter & after dinner noticed that the shrimp had begun to swim around - they were alive & enjoying their new home. Kind of a weird thing to send someone, but I'm strangely fanscinated by it. We have decided to name them 'Tiny, Smalls, & Big Daddy'. Interesting...


On a more 'Jessie related' note, I got a new purse. Amanda & I conquered Target last night & walked out with the same purses, just different colors. Mine is a light green with a cranberry lining inside - so cute!! Amanda's is a light tan color. We also found several other exciting things at Target to tempt our time & money.


So far this weekend has been a great mix of friends, babysitting, & time alone together. My plan for our Saturday evening is to scrapbook a little, knit, and go to bed early. Wow - I sound old. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look to your blog except you only have one Andrea listed, and it's not me. HOW RUDE! Just kidding. I got your comment and I totally understand. It only makes sense :)

Bethany said...

I think that your little ecoshpere thingy is fun! You'll have to let us know how long they last...

Kelly said...

I think that may be the weirdest thing I've ever heard anyone get as mail. Hmmm...you'll have to keep us updated on these shrimp thingys.
Cute new purse! :)