Saturday, January 13, 2007

Deal of the Year!!


Here they are - my newest addition to the Dansco family.

A few months ago, Tim & I were wondering in the mall & we saw these Dansco's. I 'ooh-ed & ahh'ed' as he pulled me away from the window before I began to drool. I LOVE Dansco's & I have several pairs...okay...6 to be exact. I wear them everyday to teach in & my feet don't hurt at all when I get home - love them. Anyway...back to my story. I was in the mall on Thursday night with Amanda & we saw these shoes in the store window - on the clearance aisle. I had to go in. To my delight they were 1/2 price!! (Dansco's rarely go on sale). So, I tried them on & they fit. I put them on hold, called Tim & thought about it for about 5 minutes before running back to the store to purchase them - so exciting!

My kids at school yesterday noticed them right away - 'we love your shoes', 'nice shoes', 'I like those shoes' (some of the comments from my 5th grade girls - my kids are so cute).

So, the moral of the story is, I now live in these shoes - I'm trying to find an outfit for church tomorrow that works around the new pink shoes...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Well come on now. We must see a picture of all 6 pairs together. :)

Were you able to wear them to church?

Anonymous said...

Love 'em! So cute. Those are popular hospital shoes too. See them a lot in the OR where people are standing all day.

Bethany said...

Cute, they totally look like Jessie shoes. Finding things on clearance always make them extra special!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh I love them ... I'm pretty sure I drooled over the blue/green version earlier this year. I'd have to say these are one of the cutest pairs of Dansko's ... now on with the laundry room pictures!!