Monday, October 16, 2006

Ta-Da!

Here it is - my first attempt at 'the clutch you'll never give up'. Thank you Andrea for your one on one knitting tutorial. Your check is in the mail...

I've already begun clutch #2. Hopefully the second of many more Christmas presents to come - don't worry, I won't tell you who's getting one - don't want to ruin the surprise!! Andrea, I think I'm going to need A LOT of help on this next clutch - you'd better come back...

Matt, Andrea, & Ethan left today - I'm a sad, sad girl. I must say that having them surprise me was one of the best things ever - I loved it, I just don't love it when they leave. Nevertheless, thank you so very much for coming - & just so you know, the sheets are clean if you'd like to come back...

Happy Monday all!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should stick to getting attacked by and blogging about bats!
That is a neato purse though.

Kelly said...

What a fun surprise! I'm sure you had a great time!

Cute purse! I'm so impressed by you knitters. Maybe someday I'll have time to learn. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that purse! It's super cute. Good job! I am so jealous that Andrea got to come see you....I wish it was only a 7.5 hour drive! Maybe someday will live closer to each other....

Anonymous said...

Very nice Jessie. You are becoming quite the knitter. Since watching season three of Little House I have had a hankering to try my hand at quilting. Do you know anything about quilting?

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Wow ... I am so impressed by this purse ... you must have had some teacher there knitting you through the tough spots!! So happy it "turned" out and I think it will make a special girl very happy.

P.S. Knitting alone is not nearly as fun :(.

Anonymous said...

meoowwww~ that's one hot little purse!! :) ~~~ wuv,laura