Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Rose By Any Other Name...

...is called a cat toy. Yes, this is Nellie with a cat toy in her mouth. Last night, Laura & the girls came over to visit me for girls night. After an evening of shopping & dinner out, Nellie & Mia settled in for a showing of Beauty and The Beast (and a little cat toy snack). Later in the evening Mia took the cat toy & beat every surface in the living room with it, including her sister. :) Funny little darlings.

After bedtime, Laura & I had a great heart to heart on the couch in the living room. It was a wonderful evening - love my girls. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should add some tango music to this post!

dickie said...

;P What do you think this is, MySpace?

Sadly, I wasn't around for the festivities, but the stories and pictures were pretty hilarious.

Bethany said...

Cute kiddies... I just realized I've never seen them! BTW... hope to see you at Christmas too :)

Andrea said...

I haven't seen pictures of Laura's girls in a long time. They are so cute!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Hey, get this ... I'm sitting here at YOUR computer leaving YOU a comment on YOUR blog under YOUR sign in name ... HeeHee ...

Those girls are keepers for sure ... too funny and too cute ... who knows where they got there cute looks from?!?! ;)

See you when you get home from school in a little bit!

-A