Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Erin!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!! Nine years ago, Erin & I met at Willamette, the year we both transfered in. I don't know if we bonded immediately because we were both new to this campus or because we were both music majors, or because we knew we were destined to be fabulous buddies from that moment on...but it worked.

I am so honored to have this fabulous lady in my life. We've shared way too many exciting experiences together, from $40 bagels to our sisters piercing themselves when we left them alone for an afternoon - the journey has been wonderful. Erin has become one of my best friends. I can't imagine I would be the same without her.

This summer Erin came to visit and when she left I cried for two days. Our husbands think we are ridiculous and have both threatened to move the other one nearer. If Erin would just come back, we wouldn't have a problem... :)

I love you Miss Erin & I hope that you have the most wonderful year yet...Happy birthday! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

This has nothing to do with your post but I just wanted to say "hi" and leave a comment so I am not blog stalking :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your birthday wishes Jessie! Love you!

Erin

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh no, two Andrea's now stalking your blog ... however will you keep us straight?!?! ;).

Happy Birthday Erin ... I heard there was something adorable and red in your celebration ... I want to see pictures!!