Sunday, October 08, 2006

One Hat, One Day

Yesterday morning as we were getting everyone ready to go to the market, I decided to cast on a hat that I promised a girl from choir I would make for her baby. Yesterday afternoon, while Kim & I were hanging out, I knitted and last night - I finished the hat. I think that's a record for me!

This afternoon was also filled with knitting fun. My friend Nicole (aka my back-up singer) came over and she began knitting a hat for her boyfriend for Christmas and I also began working on Christmas gifts. I'm going to attempt Andrea's clutch purse - it's so cute and I think it will be perfect for gifts. So after a little shopping and several 'first tries' Nicole and I are well on our ways to making Christmas gifts. We did stop for a break, as Nicole brought a fresh baked Apple Pie with her - it was delish!! Thank you again Nicole (I know you're reading this...) for the lovely pie! Yummm.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Wow ... we were channeling each other this weekend ... must have been the fact that I WISHED I was there ;). I started a hat Saturday too and finished it yesterday (check for it on my blog later). And had Apple Pie yesterday ... YUM!!

Love that yarn too!