Thursday, October 18, 2007

52 Card Scrap-Up...

This summer when Erin came for my birthday party - she brought along with her two decks of cards - one for me & one for Andrea. Of course I chose the pink one... :) Erin, Andrea, & I are going to create one card a week for the year. We begin tomorrow. I did my 'title card' on Saturday - picture posted below. The forum is open, anything goes...I think we are going to do theme cards sometimes, challenges, etc. The goal is to post the cards on the blog sometime during the week. Here is card #1! If anyone else wants to play along e-mail me (or one of us) & let me know! We'd love to have other card players...hee, hee.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh how fun! Where did you get the cards? I guess you could use any size card huh...I may be joining in. I going to email you :0)

Erin said...

love it!
your off to a great start with the cards! I'll post mine tomorrow morning.

Kelly said...

That's cute! I think I saw this somewhere and thought it was a great challenge. I have too much going on right now but I look forward to seeing your cute cards! :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

So stinkin' cute ... you know I think your style just keep getting better and better and more true to you. I hope you know I mean that as a total compliment too. It's just so fun to see your style emerging. I love it!

Thanks for getting us off to a great start!