Thursday, October 25, 2007

52 Card Scrap Up Week #2


Well, here we are at the end of the week & I've only posted once. So sad. I've thought about my blog this week - just haven't had time to get to it...I'll try harder next week.

Onto the scrap up challenge. This week's challenge was presented by Erin . She chose: 'You time'.

Last week in preparation for my visit with my new friend Ali - I quickly covered my card with paper & took it with me for her to sign. She did so happily & tonight I created my card around her signature (it's my card surprise for this week). This is the front view of my card:


The back of my card - 2 of Spades if anyone is wondering...


Not much planned for the weekend & I'm SO excited about that! I'm also excited about the fact that my weather forecast says sun for the next seven days instead of rain like last week. Hooray!! Happy Friday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your card. Especially the front, so cool! The back of your card is quite similar to mine. Same idea. You did a great job!

Erin said...

very cool Ms. Jessie! love the card...still working on mine...paint is drying....happy not busy weekend to you!