Sunday, August 26, 2007

Winner Announced & Other Random info...

Congratulations to Andrea F. for correctly guessing first for the contest earlier this week. She will soon be the proud owner of a Starbucks GC. And as if I need to say it - the napkin was inspired by Starbucks - we added our own little twist to what was originally printed. :)

Tomorrow I head back to school. I can't believe that summer has gone so quickly. I suppose time flies when you're having a blast with two people visiting you from ID.

Ethan declared almost everyday that he wanted to stay at my house forever. So sweet.

I also feel the need to share two funny stories provided by Ethan during his visit. I picked them up from the airport by myself on Tuesday morning. Ethan came down the jet way - walked right up to me & the first thing out of his mouth was ' where's Tim?' Wow - I now know where I rate. :)

Later on in the week it was time for E's bath. He asked if he could take a shower but his mom was quick to explain that nobody was available to take him to the shower (when he gets to take showers, it's with his dad). He thought about this for a moment then came up with a solution...'well, we've got Jess' he responded. I still laugh about that every time I think of it. So funny. And no in case you're wondering, he did not have a shower - baths only. :)

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks/sounds like you guys had a fabulous week! And, you were even able to throw in a blog contest in the midst! Thanks again for the fun :) It paid to be staying up late that night.

Kelly said...

She better be sharing that GC with her sleep deprived pregnant sister. :)

It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad they were able to come over and hang out with you. You guys packed in a lot! I have to say I was a little jealous to see you wearing jeans, sweaters and jackets! I want fall to be here!