Thursday, August 16, 2007

Photos to Share...

Last week when Erin was here we took ourselves to the LSS to purchase some goodness. We found these really cute little chipboard scalloped books - so we bought three & took one to Nicole (aka my biggest blog stalker) for a project that evening. I decided to do mine on my 30th birthday celebration. Here is a glimpse at how it turned out.




Box that holds said album...



A look at a page from album...


And lastly, here is the latest shoe purchase. I was in Corvallis this week having dinner with Nicole (aka...well, you know) & we went to her favorite consignment shop there. I picked up these little numbers for $15 & they look brand new! I love them...now I just need an outfit to go with them...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

love that link for Ms. Nicole!
those shoes are adorable!
I'm quite happy with my little mini too!