Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Where Has The Time Gone?

Wow. Today I officially have 1 1/2 weeks left of summer. Not that I expect anyone to feel sorry for me - but I feel sorry for me.

I took it upon myself today to try out the life of a cat. I would like to proclaim that I was up by 8:00 am - but by 11:45 am I began my short visit into the kitty world. I lounged around on the couch with the kitties, took a little nappy-pooh, licked myself, out wait...I didn't do that. :) But I did enjoy my 2 hours of down time just hanging out with my daytime buddies.

After my lounge time, I made my bed (as requested over the phone by Andrea), did laundry, cleaned the kitty box, vacuumed, tidied up around the house, unloaded & reloaded the dishwasher, & got ready to go meet Tim & our friend Kelly for an outing. I did all of those chores in less than an hour - so I felt no remorse for my short-term cat life.

I have decided that I would be incredibly bored if I were a cat - so I'm sure I will be thankful for my busy schedule & the start of school sometime soon.... maybe around October...

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Well, I don't feel entirely sorry for you. Is going back to school when you're a teacher just as exciting as it was when we were kids. I LOVED back to school!

Erin said...

wah wah wah...poor little lounge around Jessie...life is rough I know!
Just be glad your not an AZ teacher...school is back in full swing around here and we;ve been on a heat advisory, which Stephanie tells me means no outdoor recess....