Thursday, August 09, 2007

All Alone...

Yes, poor me all of my playmates have left & gone back to their own homes & lives. I guess that means my birthday is officially over. How sad. :)

Erin left last night & I was a sad girl. Fortunately I have a visitor(s) coming in less than 2 weeks, so I'm looking forward to that. Ah, the life of summer...

Here are some photos Erin & I took from our wine tasting journey on Monday. We had a wonderful time looking at the country side, tasting delicious wines, & spending time with one another. It's a trip that I plan to do again soon with Tim - I think he would enjoy it too.


Erin, queen of the vineyard

A view outside Sokol Blosser

Self portrait

Pretty toes - we treated ourselves to a pedicure on Sunday afternoon. Can you guess who's toes have the pretty flower with sparkles?! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh how sad :( But I'm so glad that your birthday was great. How old are you now? ;)

Kelly said...

Oh the beautiful green Oregon countryside. I do miss that. Just not all the rain it takes to get it that green!
I'm glad you had a great time celebrating turning THIRTY! :)