Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend Update (One Day Late...)


This weekend my mother-in-law came to visit. We had a wonderful time going to visit different places, (we found a fabulous knitting store in Silverton - more on that at a later time) & spending time with just the three of us.

Saturday night, my friend Amy joined us for dinner. We decided to make homemade pizza - so Faith told me how to make pizza dough & we were on our way. (I now have the recipe written down for future use...). This is Amy posing proudly next to her pizza & Faith's pizza (Faith didn't want her photo taken). :)

This is Tim's pizza creation - yes - he use to work at Pizza Hut...

Posted by Picasa

This afternoon we took Faith back up to the airport - but not before we stopped in at Les Schwab to get my brakes checked. Almost 2 hours & a good chunk of change later, we were on our way with new brakes...ah the joy of vehicles.

Looking at the clock, I need to stop blogging & go get in bed - it's back to work for me tomorrow. Happy week ahead!

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

What?!?! You demand a new post on my blog ... for a certain birthday boy and yet there is no mention of such birthday here?!?! I only hope you're waiting to do a birthday post this evening when you get home ... otherwise Ee may not call you #1 for much longer Aunt Jess ... Hmmppphhhfff.

Bethany said...

Yum! Nothing better than homemade pizza! How funny, Jeff used to work at Pizza Hut too :)