Thursday, February 08, 2007

Done!!


So it's only February 8th - & I'm finished with my Christmas gifts! That's right, this is a belated Christmas clutch. I finished this one (for my brother-in-law's girlfriend) & did one for my friend Mary. So now I'm officially finished & ready for Christmas!! :) Ah well, they both knew they would be late. I think I'm done with clutches for a while.

I'm perusing my Itty Bitty Baby Hats book for a hat. I'm still so excited about that book - it's currently living on my coffee table (at the correct angle of course!).

Not a lot to report today - I've been sick with a cold but am feeling much better tonight - hooray! Happy (almost) Friday!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Maybe you should think about starting next year's gifts now :)

So glad you're feeleing better!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Noooooooo more Christmas presents until at least July, right Jess? From now until then it's all fun stuff ... maybe even a sweater?!?!

Glad you're on the upswing, just in time for a Friday, you're in luck you'll have two days to recover from today!

Love you!