Monday, February 05, 2007

Pretending...

Okay, I'm going to pretend that Andrea has tagged me. I really don't have a lot to report from the weekend - so instead I've decided to share 6 insights into my strange little world. The challenge: Share 6 weird things about yourself - here goes...

1. I love to fall asleep to the sound of the dryer running. Something very comforting to me about that (now I don't love to fold the laundry when it's dry - but I usually do it). :)

2. Everything on my coffee table must be in it's place. I'm much better about this than I use to be - but the candles still need to be turned at a certain angle, and the magazines, etc. A little OCD if you will...

3. I must fasten my seatbelt before I turn on the car - otherwise its beeps at me & makes me cringe.

4. I LOATHE the word 'behoove'. It makes my skin crawl a little bit & I want to plug my ears.

5. I can't touch my belly button. Grant it - I had it pierced when I was in college (that is no longer the case - it's a long, sad story...) but I can't stand for it to be touched.

6. I don't eat beef or pork - but sometimes I have a craving for Costco hotdogs. So weird, even writing it down makes me feel weird. :)

Okay, that's all I have to confess today. If anyone else wants to confess 6 weird things about themselves, consider yourself 'tagged'.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. It made me remember I had wet clothes in the dryer (We just got home from dinner at my parents and I don't like having the dryer run when we aren't home.

Hopefully you will be able to get over the coffee table OCD by the time you have kids. If you are like me you will have an empty coffee table or one decorated with cars and My Little Ponies.

Yeah for Costco hotdogs. See, they are so good even non-beef eaters like them :)

Great list!

Anonymous said...

You're too funny. I totally get the dryer thing though, it almost feels like my moms around. White noise is also a plus if you have a noisy husband.
I can't say that I've ever had a Costco hotdog, but all of the sudden even I'm craving one. Thanks you two!

Kelly said...

BETHANY YOU'VE NEVER HAD A COSTCO HOTDOG?????? WHAT?? That's it, our next lunch is going to be at Costco! :)

Jessie, you made me laugh out loud!I understand the coffee table thing all too well. It drives Mike crazy the way I have to have things in a certain place. Sometimes I think he pushes them just a little one way or another to see if I'll notice. I do.
The word one made me laugh out loud. Who uses that word anymore?

Anonymous said...

Ok, the hot dog thing grosses me out! I am the opposite with noise...white noise no bueno!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Yea for Costco hotdogs ... so glad you've come back a little from the dark side ... there's a whole lot of read meat goodness out there waiting for you ;P.

And while the coffee table may have gotten slightly better, it is still an issue you need therapy for (and Kelly, Matt loves to "mess" with Jessie by slightly moving things too!!).

Sorry I didn't officially tag you ... now I know! ;).

Kim said...

the clutch is good...nikkie will really like it. Eli misses is aunti and thinks you should come and vistit....well maybe I miss you guys too. Love ya

The Arizona Blake Family said...

I love coscto hotdogs, they use the Hebrew National Beef Franks, they are the only kind of hot dog I buy...Your so funny! Can't wait to catch-up!