Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Updates!!

Two posts in one day - (& a weekday at that) - wow! Thank you to Tim who updated my banner with stamps that he created - isn't he the best? You can see other thoughts & info he is sharing on his blog - it's on my sidebar called 'The Blue Fishbowl'.

I've also added two of my friends from growing up, Andrea & Kelly. I read their blogs daily & thought it was about time I link them to mine - welcome girls! :) My newphew, Eli, has also been added. So many changes in one night!

I even did laundry, ironed, cleaned the house, and emptied the dishwasher tonight. Oohhh, and made hummus to take to school tomorrow - whew - no wonder it's bedtime. Nighty-night!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey - I added you too! :)
Sounds like you were a busy girl today...and even had time for TWO posts! :)

Andrea said...

Wow, you have a talented husband. I love the new banner!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ditto ... really fun new banner! Tim is one talented fellow ... I'm hoping to find some time to try out those brushes myself ...

Posting and productive too boot ... I bow down to you ;).