Sunday, November 12, 2006

My First Pair of Galoshes

Okay, so I've lived in Oregon for almost 10 years, and just last weekend, I purchased my first pair of galoshes. I wore them to school the other day, and the kids LOVED them. I had comments from every classroom about how cute my boots were - teachers liked them too - I think they're a hit! :)

With our current weather, it just made sense to buy a pair of these rain wearing boots - thank you Target for once again providing me with a fun (& useful) item. Gotta love Target!

Hope your weekend is dryer than mine... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

HA! Very cute ... and yes, I suppose very practical, but aren't they only for outdoor wear? Not all day wear?!?

Kelly said...

Every time I see cute rain boots I think "Where were these when I lived in Salem??? I have no use for them now!" Glad someone's getting to wear them! Very cute!

Bethany said...

LOVE THEM!! Though we've had quite a bit of rain lately, I'd probably get funny looks wearing them in Idaho. You can pull it off though :)