Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Melia!!

Today is Melia's 2nd Birthday. We just returned from her birthday party a little bit ago & had a blast. Laura did a wonderful job of making Melia's birthday so special. She made the Nemo cake herself - I was very impressed!!

Tim taught me a new trick so that I don't have to do 15 posts to show pictures (thank you, Tim!!). So here you are, my first attempt at a collage.

Several of Mia's friends came to the party & she & Nellie had a blast entertaining everyone. Grandma (my mom) came from out of town & bought the girls these adorable outfits yesterday for the party - so cute!!

My nieces are such a joy - I'm so glad that we live close enough that I get to see them on a weekly basis. Happy birthday Melia - we love you!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh... so sweet. I love my babies!!
I'll bet you'd love your babies too, if you'd like to start having them. I'll make them birthday cakes!!
Cute blog! Good job Jess,
love, Laura

Andrea said...

It looks like she did a great job. And that cake, WOW!

I have pictures on almost every post, the collage was a great idea. I am a little addicted to pictures :) How did you make the collage?

dickie said...

She made the collage using Picasa, a free tool from Google that is fantastic for organizing your photos. Link:

http://www.picasa.com

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Whoo-hoo on the collage ... boy is your brain ready to bust are what ... I mean with all the "learning" you've been doing this weekend ... collaging, sewing, fish cake making ... what else? ;).

Laura - Way to go ... the party looks like a big hit and I LOVE the cake!!

Kelly said...

Wow I can't believe she's 2 already! Laura did a great job on the party! I'm glad your mom got to be there too.
Thanks for sharing the pictures of you & Tim!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

New post, new post!! Me wants a new post!!