Friday, November 17, 2006

Circle Journals, Take 2...

Last year, Erin introduced us to the wonderful world of circle journals. We had girls from Oregon, to Idaho, to Arizona involved in what was suppose to be a nine month circle of passing journals. Well, nine months turned into a year and a half, and some of the girls are still finishing up their last one.... but I'm not here to mention names (don't worry Andrea, your secret's safe with me!!) :)

So, my friend Kristi decided we should do it again, but with a smaller circle. This time, the circle journals are going from Oregon to Arizona and back. These are photos from Erin's CJ. Erin is a masterful scrapbooker and I LOVE her journal. She sends to me & now it's my job to scrap in her journal themed, 'what makes my house a home.' The book is adorable & her pages are full of beautiful LO's and color schemes. So cute.

I decided to copy Andrea's idea from last time (surprising) & I made my book with my wedding photos. I was never brave enough to scrapbook my wedding, so I thought I'd let these girls do it for me. I included 75 wedding photos for them to choose from - yeah, I know, but I wanted them to have choices... :)

I can't wait to get it back. We just passed for the first time at the beginning of the month. I need to do Erin's and get it ready to pass to Amanda in just a week and a half - my goodness how time flies.

Just thought I would share with you another one of my current projects. Posted by Picasa

No comments: