Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hooray for the Sun!!

The sun came out today - it DOES exist!! *I knew it.* Although, I did spend most of the day in a classroom without windows, but the two times today I did come out of my classroom, I saw the sun and it made me smile.

After school today, I went to the gym and stayed on the Elliptical machine for 30 minutes - that's a record for me. I've been increasing my time by 5 minutes each time since last week. I also signed up to play 'a game' at our gym where I have to go at least 3 times a week and if I do, I could win a prize. So I thought, why not, I'm trying to do that anyway - it's just extra motivation. Feel free to check up on me & my progress.

Happy Tuesday all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you moved to AZ the sun would be out 90% of the time!

Miss you!

Andrea said...

Good job on the gym. I need to get back into the routine.

I've added you to my blog roll :)
When is Laura going to start a blog? Kim would probably love to hear updates on her.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Way to take the gym challenge ... a little accountability is always a good thing!

And you know the sun is out here in Idaho about 90% of the time too ... I'm not saying it's always warm, but we see the sun a lot ... in fact, it's shining down right now ;).