Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving In Review

Here are a few photos from Thanksgiving, taken by Tim. We were in Idaho to visit our families & had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with our loved ones. Dad barbequed the turkey this year and it was delishious! Everyone pitched in and brought dishes for dinner, even me! :) Nana came from SC to visit too, so that made it even more special. Our voyage home was exciting - what normally takes 7 1/2 hours turned into 10 1/2. The good news is we returned home safely. I have some other photos from early morning shopping on Friday - but will wait to post those when I get them from Andrea (hint, hint). :) Hope you all had a blessed holiday. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Did you guys eat dinner in a garage?

I brought my camera to take pictures on Friday but felt so yucky I never pulled it out! Can't wait to see yours!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hmmm ... what was my hint?!?! I'll try to remember to send them today, although I'm not sure I want them posted ... you should do the one of the clock and the one of Nana and you and Laura, k?

And I love Kelly's comment ... LOL ... yes, they did eat in a garage. That many people (what was it like 30?) wouldn't fit inside, so the "shop" was all dressed up and filled with tables. It was very cute and rustic and easy clean up ... no fussing about spills!