So far this weekend has been wonderful. I'm always a fan of 3 day weekends, but this one has been extra special. Too many good details to get into right now - so how about a list of the top experiences so far & I'll be back later with pictures.
1. Spending Friday night/Saturday morning with Nicole & having a wonderful girlie time together
2. A clean house - laundry, bathrooms, even the baseboards were cleaned yesterday!
3. 3 Peas Pasta for lunch from Wild Pear - thank you my sweet husband
4. Naps (yes, plural)
5. Spending time with my sister & my nieces...love them all dearly
6. CUT!!! Laura cut my hair last night for Locks of Love....sending it off this week - pictures of the new short do coming later
7. Princess cut diamond earrings - SOOOOO excited about this - more on this later
8. Sleeping in
9. Brunch with Amy
10. Still have tomorrow to enjoy too - looking forward to some more girl time with my MAT friends & a manicure.
11. Chatting with my girls on the phone
12. A letter in the mail stating that I've paid 1 of my student loans IN FULL!!! (2 to go)
13. Crop-a-dile - in lime green!