Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Few More...

Here are the last my latest 12x12 LO's. My friend Amanda is coming over tomorrow for some scrappy goodness - so I will have more to share with you in the next few days (I hope!). These pictures aren't the greatest, but it gives you an idea...

Me, Erin, & Nicole at the beach 2 summers ago (ignore the flash in the middle of the photo - it's not really there). :)


Tim & I at Christmas with our crowns.


That's it for me! Have you visited Andrea's Etsy shop yet? Go there now - after you leave a comment here... :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

fun stuff! I was at Andrea's etsy this afternoon does that count?

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Thanks for all the 'plugs' for my shop :)

You are wearing me out with all this scrapping ... you should totally being doing the everday in January challenge!!