Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Scraps...

Here are a few more pages from my Christmas journal. If you want to see the whole thing, come visit me (& no Kelly, you don't have to pet the cats - it's just recommended). :)

Nellie & Mia at the Candlelight service


Journaling

My cute nephew, a few weekends ago when they came to visit.


Nellie & Mia this summer at St. Cupcake watching the cupcakes being made...

And you may have noticed an adorable addition to my sidebar? Knitty Bitties...it's My Andrea's Etsy store. She's filling it with all kinds of goodness - you must check it out. She's currently naming her aprons girl names - & they are adorable. And if you go now you can get in on her Valentine's Day specials. For only 4 easy payments of $39.95 - and if you call now we'll throw in a new car!! Oh wait, that's another announcement.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

cute cute!