Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Photos...

Here are some more photos for you. :) Tim took these of my Christmas ornaments - recognize the style?!? So I had to show off my husband's fancy photography skills:

Here is a photo of the bruchetta from Postino's. SOOOOO good.

Here is Miss Erin handing Shawn a piece of 'meat bruchetta' - I'm sure it has a real name, but you don't really need to know it - all you need is to see her face & know that it's a meat induced face. ;)


Messing around...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Alright, I got your e-mail and you're on strike from blogging until I post, but I was on strike until you posted about something other than your oh so fun that I'm still a bit jealous over holiday weekend ... and 6 of the 7 last post ... yes 6 posts devoted to all that fun ... are all about the warm, yummy, girly, crafty goodness ... ppphhhttt ... so there :P.

Now, I will say I haven't opened your blog (I view it in Google Reader) so I had not seen the re-do, but it is very cute (nice work Tim!! ;). However, it appears that it's doing the annoying one post at a time option ... and you know how we don't like that ;).

Okay, now I will go comment on the rest, albeit brief comments as I don't want to be so sad on all I missed out on all over again ;).

Happy Wednesday, maybe you can post now?