Sunday, December 03, 2006

Decorations!!


Saturday morning Tim & I decorated the house. I took a few photos of our decorations to share with you. I love decorating for Christmas. It was very fun to get all of the ornaments out & hang them in their special place on our tree. We decided to hang our stockings elsewhere this year, so that we can still enjoy fires in the fire place without the fear of scorched stockings.

A new addition this year to our decor is the front door wreath (thank you Mom) and the Santa sign in the yard. Yes, I know, yard art - but I think it's okay. :)

Today I ventured out to do some shopping with Nicole and I think the rest of the city had the same idea. I was able to accomplish all that was on my list (& then some) but the mass amount of people almost sent me over the edge. I'm very content to stay home in my little house for the rest of night, ignoring the outside world. However, it was also great girl time with Nicole!!

This week I have 5 (yes, I said 5) performances with my kids. Yikes!! What was I thinking?!? Anyway, I apologize now if I don't update the blog for a few days...bare with me, please.

Happy Sunday!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Lovely, lovely ... so fun! My only "sadness" about decorating the new house is that we can't really display our tree to be seen from the street. Yours is in a great spot and I think the Santa (or Snowman Guy as Ethan calls him) is very festive and cute!

Good Luck this week ... you'll be okay, just take it an hour at a time!! And I say you should have a little Mexican and Margaritas on Wednesday night with Trish & Jess!!

Kelly said...

(Snowman guy? That's so funny, Andrea!)

Sounds like a "fun" week ahead! Is this it or do you have more performances later this month? Which school are you at?