Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Nicole's Purse



I figured out how to post pictures!! Woo-hoo!! Thank you husband.

Meet Nicole's purse. Nicole was the first one to receive her Christmas purse. I need it to be known that she (the girl that doesn't like to know what her Christmas gifts are) special ordered her purse, by telling me what she did & didn't want. My only liberty was to choose the color, which really wasn't my choice, since I know her favorite color is red. :) Just kidding Nicole - I'm honored that you were excited about the prospect of your purse & I hope you get lots of use out of it & enjoy it for years to come.

And, I should also note that Nicole was the sewer of the linings for the purses. I have a sewing maching that I've never used before (my aunt gave it to me years ago) so Nicole volunteered to come over this weekend inbetween concerts to help me sew purse linings. We set up our 'sweat shop' in the guest room & turned out 8 purse linings! She had also special requested a pocket for her purse, so she got to make some of her own dreams come true. :) Thank you Nicole for your help!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh-la-la ... I really like how the yarn looks on this one. I'll have to get Nicole's opinion in a few months on how well it "wears" ... Glad she was there to help you operate the sewing machine ... that was a thought that scared me a little ... ;P.