Thursday, December 28, 2006

Good Days...

What a wonderful Christmas weekend filled with family and friends. We spent Christmas Eve with Tim's entire family (1st time in four years we've all been together), then Christmas day with my parents, grandfather, & aunt. It was a nice relaxing day too.

The next two days after Christmas, I decided to catch the stomach flu. I'm back ready to play today...so Andrea & I have been to some cute botiques, had lunch at a cute & fun restauarant, & have spent the afternoon playing on the Wii with 'the boys'.

Tonight we are having some friends over for homemade Chicken Noodle soup...yum!

Hope your past few days have been filled with love, laughter, and friendship. Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh I forgot to comment on this ... but yes, those were not just good days, but wonderful ... funny we can have so much fun doing so very little. I love our time together and can't wait until we get to hang out again ;). No sickies next time, okay? And thanks for not sharing my "oversleeping" story! Love ya!