Monday, December 04, 2006

Look!!

Tim bought a new camera today for me to use!! We were at the grocery store yesterday afternoon & we needed some things from Costco, so Tim volunteered to go to Costco today. I received a phone call from Costco about a digital camera (I was having some problems with my other camera with photos etc.). I wasn't expecting anything, and he surprised me when he got home. I'm so excited!! Here she is: a Lumix FX07. By the way, this is the first time I've included a link in my blog - I'm turning into a computer...

I will try to take some photos tomorrow with her & post them - I'm sure you'll see a remarkable difference (& even if you don't you can pretend for me). :)

Happy Monday night -I'm off to bed... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bethany said...

How fun! Can't wait to see some good pics :)

Kelly said...

Oh you crack me up!

I think we may have the same glasses.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hmmm ... I think Bethany is saying that the picture of you is not good ... LOL ... okay, just kidding, but you do have some wild hair going on ;). Can't wait to see more ...