Friday, December 22, 2006

Done!

That's right, three days to Christmas and I'm finished with my Christmas shopping! Woo-hoo!

My friend Amanda & I went shopping today to finish up those last few items. We had a great time braving the lines and masses of people together. The crowds weren't too bad earlier today. This evening is a different story, and may I just say I'm thrilled to be in my cozy home away from the lines in the stores.

Last night Tim & I exchanged Christmas gifts. He got me some nice running shoes for the gym, a fancy set of knitting needles (so excited about these!), some sparkly pink earrings, a belt, and a blanket.

Tonight we did stockings and he got me the Price Is Right DVD game!! I've already played it for an hour tonight...it's so much fun! Some other sweet gifts were hiding in the stocking as well.

I tried to keep to his lists and because of this I was afraid he wasn't going to be surprised by any of his gifts, but he apparently wasn't expecting most of them. :) (Most of them were boy things...battery charger for the Wii, games, pj pants, accessories for the camera, movies, etc).

We had a wonderful time exchanging gifts and watching each others expressions of delight.

3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ohhh, I'm so jealous of the pink needles ... see it doesn't always pay to be the first one with something, does it? ;). I know you'll LOVE these.

Sounds like you were plenty spoiled, maybe I'll just keep a few of the gifts I got for you, for me ;).

Kelly said...

The Price Is Right huh? For some reason I always think of you when I hear of that show. That & Little House. :)

Bethany said...

Oh how fun! I love getting present's for Jesus' birthday! See you soon :)