Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kristi's Wine

This past weekend my dear friend Kristi celebrated her retirement from school. She had an oh-so-fun party at her house, complete with lots of good friends, food, drinks, & fun. Congratulations Kristi - I'm SOO happy for you.

To help celebrate my friend, I made her a 'custom label' :) for her wine. I purposely picked a wine with a plain label so I could scrap-it-up. (Notice adorable new Coach purse in the background??? I *heart* it).

The back...I had to put one of Kristi's favorite sayings on it. :)

And because I can't resist these two, another pool party photo from Amanda's birthday. Eloise & Miss Sophia exploring toys in the pool:

Hope your week is going great!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi McClain said...

I loved my party and I will not have to buy wine for a very long time. Like I said, your label took "1st place".

Eloise looks so happy to be playing with her BFF, Sophia. She's adorable in her "birthday swimming suit".

Kristi

Erin said...

cute idea Miss Jessie.